| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(HomeGarden247.com, January 11, 2018 ) Sports drinks are specially formulated beverages to help keep the body hydrated during or after exercise or sports activity. These drinks are usually rich in carbohydrate and are the efficient source of energy. These sports drinks contain electrolytes such as potassium, sodium, and chloride, it also consists high percentage of sugar to restore energy.
Submit Home & Garden Press Release
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=254
As a primary fuel utilized by muscles, carbohydrates are important to perform various exercise and sports activities. Addressing increasing concern from consumers regarding sugar content, sports drinks manufacturers are focusing on including non-glycemic and non-caloric natural sweeteners such as erythritol, stevia, etc. Increasing consumer demand for natural and organic ingredients is fostering the trend of exotic ingredients in sports drinks. Sports drinks manufacturers are also investing time and money in finding better ingredients while formulating a final product with the aim to meet the purpose of sports drinks.
According to a new study by Fact.MR, the global sports drinks market is anticipated to have steady growth. The market is expected to reach nearly US$ 25,500 million revenue by the end of 2022. Increasing health consciousness among consumers is boosting the demand for natural and sugar-free sports drinks.
5 Forecast Highlights on Global Sports Drinks Market
1. North America is expected to remain dominant in the global sports drinks market. North America sports drinks market is projected to reach nearly US$ 9,700 million value by the end of 2022. Owing to the increasing number of people seeking healthy and active lifestyle, the North America is witnessing steady growth in sports drinks market.
2. Europe is anticipated to emerge as the second largest market in sports drinks. The region will showcase steady growth during 2017-2022.
Isotonic sports drinks will emerge as one of the most-preferred sports drinks, surpassing US$ 11,700 million in revenues by 2022 end.
3. Containing similar concentration of sugar and salt as in human body, while offering natural fluid balance makes Isotonic popular among athletes.
4. Recovery drinks on basis of consumption are gaining traction in the global sports drinks market. Towards the end of 2017, one out of every two sports drinks consumed globally will be a recovery drink.
5. Compared to various distribution channels in sports drinks, Modern trade is expected to be the largest, gaining around one-third revenue share by the end of 2017. Meanwhile, E-Commerce is anticipated to account for the lowest revenue share in the global sports drinks market.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/254/sports-drinks-market
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global sports drinks market through 2022, which include The Coca-Cola Company, Abbott Laboratories, Monster Beverage Corp, Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd., Red Bull GmbH, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc., GNC Holdings Inc., Pepsico Inc., PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc., and Nestlé S.A.
Check Discount @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=254
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
+353 1 611 1593
| Submit Home & Garden website