| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(HomeGarden247.com, February 21, 2018 ) Publisher's Portugal Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
Submit Home & Garden Press Release
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
Complete Report is Available@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00011465233/sample
- The implementation of the sugar tax in February continued to impact drinks consumption, causing migrations between categories. This benefitted some and harmed others
- The health trend grew stronger and has lead to a habit of consumers actively seeking healthier beverages
- Due to the success of the sugar tax so far, it is expected that it will be maintained and an increase is possible
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Portugal beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Portugal to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Buy Report@ http://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW00011465233/buy/1645
| Submit Home & Garden website