| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(HomeGarden247.com, May 16, 2018 ) "Food & Grocery Retailing in the Slovak Republic, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Slovak Republic retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Slovak Republic food and grocery retail industry.
Submit Home & Garden Press Release
Food & grocery retail sales accounted for the highest share, at 63.8% of the total Slovakian retail market in 2016. The sector registered sales of €13.1 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2016-2021 to reach €15.7 billion by 2021. Sales are expected to grow on the back of various store expansion strategies being adopted by the major food & grocery retailers in the country. The food & grocery sector in Slovakia is dominated by mass market players. Coop remains the leading player with a share of 11% of the sector, followed by Tesco and Lidl with shares of 10.9% and 7.2% respectively. Conversely, online grocery shopping is still in a nascent stage and commanded only 0.4% of sector sales in 2016.
Key Vendors Mentioned in Food and Grocery Retailing in the Slovak Republic market research report:
Marks & Spencer
Browse Food and Grocery Retailing in the Slovak Republic Market report with full TOC@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2111545
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Food & Grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Food & Grocery sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Food & Grocery sector
Scope of Food and Grocery Retailing in the Slovak Republic Market Research Report:
- Economic recovery boosts retail spending
- Food & grocery remains the largest sector in terms of value sales
- Hypermarkets lead sector sales
- Mass market retailers dominate the sector
- Lidl registered the fastest growth, driven by its strong network and value positioning
Reasons to buy Food and Grocery Retailing in the Slovak Republic Market Report:
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the Slovak Republic retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2011, with forecasts until 2021
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Slovak Republic retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Have any query? Feel free to ask us@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2111545
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
| Submit Home & Garden website