| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(HomeGarden247.com, July 10, 2018 ) "Baby Nutrition Insights: Issue 35", is an analytical report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the key markets in the Baby Food industry.
Submit Home & Garden Press Release
This quarterly issue provides a review of news and analysis for the infant nutrition industry, covering the January- March 2018 period. Market News includes: innovation boosts Mead Johnson’s sales in Mexico; in the US, the baby milks category is stagnating, but Abbott has strengthened its position; between January and March the Chinese FDA approved 11 batches of infant formula brands, and we list them all; new marketing regulations have come into effect in Pakistan; in Singapore, the introduction of low priced formulae is beginning to change the structure of the market; in France Danone has announced a plan to convert its baby food range to organic production; in Germany, Hipp has been losing share to private labels; in the Netherlands, sales of organic baby food are buoyant; the Spanish baby food market continues to shrink; in the UK, Piccolo has launched split-pot meals for toddlers; in Egypt, a new infant formula plant is to be constructed; camel milk has been launched in the United Arab Emirates. In Company News, this issue provides part year financial results for multinational and local players, reports on production expansion in the infant formula sector, and provides an insight into new joint ventures and partnerships, as well as merger and acquisition activity.
What else does this report offer?
- Market profile based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
Get sample copy of this report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2171050
- The new regulations in China on registration of infant formula brands, and restricting each plant to only three brands, came into force on January 1, 2018. By the end of 2017 the CFDA had approved 952 brands, meaning that some 1,400 brands previously available had disappeared from the market.
- Camelicious camel milk formula is being launched by Emirates Industry for Camel Milk & Products. The formula is suitable for infants aged one-three years..
- Singapore, government efforts to reduce the price of infant formula, and the introduction of a number of lower priced products have had the desired effect.
- There is strong demand for organic products in a baby food market in Netherlands that is otherwise under pressure from the falling birth rate and increased breastfeeding prevalence and duration. In 2016, organic foods accounted for 18% of value sales of baby food (excluding baby milk), rising to 22% in 2017.
Reasons to buy:
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
Inquiry before buying@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2171050
Top Companies Mentioned:
The a2 Milk Company
Annabel Karmel Group Holdings Limited
Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited
Ausnutria Holding Co Limited
Australian Dairy Farms Group
Australian Dairy Park Pty Ltd
Baiyue Dairy Group
Bega Cheese Limited
Beingmate Baby & Child Food Co
Bioalimentación Infantil de Andalucía SL
Blend and Pack
Bodco Limited and Pack
Bright Food (Group) Co Limited
Bubs Australia Limited
China Huishan Dairy Holding
Koninklijke DSM NV
Daqing Dairy Plant LLC
Doga Dairy (Tianjin) Co Ltd
Ebro Foods SA
Farmland Dairy Co Ltd
Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited
Royal FrieslandCampina NV
Gannan Tibetan Ebara Dairy Co Limited
Gao Pei (Guangzhou) Co Ltd
Golden Koala Group
Hain Celestial Group Inc
HAM Co Limited
Health & Happiness (H&H) International Holdings Limited
Heilongjiang Bright Songhe Dairy Limited Liability Company
Heilongjiang Land Reclamation Dairy LLC
Heilongjiang Saddle Industrial Group Co Ltd
Heilongjiang Wondersun Dairy Co Ltd
Hochdorf Holding Limited
Hunan Obijia Nutrition Food Co Ltd
Inner Mongolia Mengyuan Food Co Ltd
Insignia Capital Group
Kalbe Farma Tbk PT
Get more information about this report@ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/baby-nutrition-insights-issue-35
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
| Submit Home & Garden website